- Getty Images File Photo
- The Bay Area's own Ben Flajnik decided to purge himself of The Bachelor, including the woman who "won" his love on the show.
Bay Area “Bachelor” Ben Flajnik is through with the entire enterprise: No more searching for a wife by taking helicopter rides with air-sick centerfolds, no more awkward cocktail party conversations where a stranger hands you a creepy scrapbook they made of your entire life, and, he says, definitely no “Bachelor Pad” appearance. Oh, and he’s also broken up with jezebel Courtney Robertson, the babe who “won” his season. The two were just seen frolicking at Baker Beach two months ago, whatever could have gone wrong?
If the bachelors on the show really want long-term happiness instead of just short-term lust (admittedly, this is a long-shot) they should automatically go with their second choice, who is usually the Mary Ann, not the Ginger.
Now Ben will go back to his vineyard and pick up the pieces of his shattered life … or make a toast to dodging one hell of a bullet.
Lady Gaga is the second performer in a month to upchuck on stage (Bieber being the first), puking four times at the end of her set in Spain this weekend.
Though her publicists have been mute on what made her so sick, we can’t help but wonder if it is because she ate at her parent’s Upper West Side eatery, Joanne Trattoria. The restaurant just bombed a health inspection, racking up 42 points and a “C” rating for various cleanliness issues.
The rebuke came hot on the heels of some scathing reviews of the food itself, which the NY Daily News dubbed “the worst thing since herpes,” a “gloppy, sloppy flavorless mess,” and added that they served “the Potemkin Village of lasagnas.”
“White powder” on a Hollywood set is not news. But “white powder” that arrives in a package addressed to Bristol Palin on the lot of CBS’ “Dancing With The Stars?” Now, that’s news.
It wasn’t drugs. In fact, it wasn’t much of anything except some “harmless powder” that was supposed to be some weird threat against the reality TV star.
Fox News paraphrased the note that was attached: “This is what will happen to you if Bristol Palin stays on the show.”
Don’t worry, the LAPD and FBI are all over it. Here’s a lead: Recently voted-off contestant and ex-*NSYNC member Joey Fatone should most certainly be held for questioning since he was brutally edged out on the show by Palin last week.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? email@example.com
- Justin Bieber was spotted tootling around the parking lot of Oakland’s Oracle Arena on a Segway before his concert on Saturday night. Hilarity ensued.
- Actress Amber Tamblyn wed comedian David Cross this weekend.
- The season opener of “The Jersey Shore” fell 38 points on the ol’ ratings meter from last season’s debut.
- Judy Garland’s costume from “The Wizard of Oz” is up for auction and should fetch upwards of $500K.
- Fox News reports that the number of gay characters on TV is “at an all-time high.”