- Getty Images File Photo
- After Rihanna was allegedly texting Drake at the Grammys rumor has it Chris Brown is over her.
Wait, what? Rihanna and Chris Brown have broken up again? (Fingers crossed!)
The Sun is reporting that they are splitsville due to Rihanna’s affections for Brown’s arch-enemy (and her ex), Drake.
She was allegedly texting Drake during the Grammys, which angered Brown. Either that or the temperature of the drink she brought him at the pre-party wasn’t cold enough.
Both Drake and Brown are currently battling in court over a June dustup at a club involving Rihanna. Add to that the fact that Drake also has reportedly been seeing Brown’s ex, Karrueche Tran, and you have yourself just another Thursday for these dopes.
- Alec Baldwin’s former “30 Rock” co-star Tracy Morgan says the actor needs to apologize for any racial comments he may have made to a photographer.
- Suspense novelist Patricia Cornwell won a $51 million lawsuit against her former financial planners.
- Conan O’Brien has been tapped to host this year’s White House correspondents’ dinner.
- Kristen Stewart was voted the least sexy actress by MenKind.co.uk.
- Ken Burns and other filmmakers working on “The Central Park Five” do not have to provide notes and outtakes to NYC, a judge ruled.