- Getty Images file photo
- Un-mugged: Edward Furlong recovered his wallet after a recent robbery.
Embattled “Terminator 2” star Edward Furlong (not to be confused with embattled “Terminator” stars Nick Stahl or Arnold Schwarzenegger) claims he finally got his wallet back after being mugged last week in Los Angeles’ Skid Row.
Those of us who’ve seen our share of “Intervention” episodes know that when known drug abusers like Furlong get robbed in funky neighborhoods, it’s usually not after “stopping to ask for directions,” as he claims he was doing.
Have you ever heard anyone at the Civic Center ask, “Please, kind sir, can you direct me to the intersection of Jones and Taylor? I’d like to buy a fat goose for Sunday dinner!”
Shia in the buff
Ex-Disney cutie pie Shia LaBeouf has now graduated into a bona fide method actor in the tradition of Marlon Brando and Sean Penn.
Well, sort of.
The actor not only admits to actually having, like, real-life naked sex in front of the camera in “Nymphomaniac,” but also to dropping LSD on the set of his next movie.
LaBeouf told USA Today that he wanted to better understand what trippin’ balls felt like for his role in the upcoming film, “The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman.”
Oh, to be a fly on the wall during that experience!
Forget freaking out about the fact that “dog” spelled backwards is “god.” Just staring at his ridiculous name on his driver’s license for hours on end had to deliver some deep profundity.
“My name is Shia LaBeouf ... Shia LaBeouf ... whoooaaa. …”
Look who’s talking too
The National Enquirer is running a story that seems to solidify the claims of several men who have come forward and said that John Travolta would rather have a “hickey from Kenickie” than get “friendly down in the sand” with a girl like Sandy.
His latest accuser, Doug Gotterba, claims to have been his gay lover for more than six years.
- Robert Pattinson is selling the home that he shared with Kristen Stewart for a reported $6.3 million.
- After the GOP unveiled its official stance on gay marriage, Ann Romney told “The Insider” that her favorite TV show was “Modern Family.” Hmm.
- The New York Post reports Rachel Zoe’s clothing line appears to be tanking … size negative-zero-zero just isn’t as popular as she had hoped.
- Bobby Brown has left rehab … again.
- Guitarist Ryan Ross of Panic at the Disco is 26.
- TV personality Lisa Ling is 39.
- Actress Cameron Diaz is 40.
- Country singer Sherrie Austin is 41.
- Musician Lars Frederiksen of Rancid is 41.
- Michael Chiklis (“No Ordinary Family”) is 49.
- Comedian Lewis Black is 64.
- Actress Peggy Lipton (“The Mod Squad”) is 65.
- Underground comics author Robert Crumb is 69.