- Getty Images File Photo
- “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” matriarch June “Mama” Shannon has set up a trust fund for her daughter Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and her siblings.
According to TMZ, June “Mama” Shannon has asked TLC to put most of the almost $21,000 per episode directly into her children’s trust, which can only be tapped when the Boo Boo brood each turn 21. Mama June is proud to be self-sufficient and not like those nouveau riche fat cats.
“Never gonna live above my means,” she told TMZ. “I want my kids to look back and say, ‘Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality-TV people.’”
If only Mama June had been invited to the fiscal cliff negotiations!
- Adele beat out Taylor Swift for best-selling album of the year.
- Josh Brolin was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication in Santa Monica on the late eve after New Year’s Eve. That’s pretty hardcore.
- Cher is developing a new TV show for the Logo network that is set in early-1960s Hollywood.
- Kelly Clarkson told Cosmopolitan magazine that false rumors of her being a lesbian caused her to be hit on by “the hottest girls ever.”