- Getty Images File Photo
- Bobbi Kristina Brown and her 'adopted' brother Nick Gordon have had a romantic relationship since shortly after Whitney Houston's death.
The death of Bobbi Kristina’s mother Whitney Houston understandably sent her into a tailspin, but no one’s quite comfortable with where she landed: Into the arms of her “adopted” brother, Nick Gordon.
He was taken in by Whitney and Bobby Brown in 2008, but now charges of “gold-digger” have been lobbed at the 22-year-old lothario.
The pair has already gotten matching tattoos. Next stop, the altar? The trustees of B.K.’s inheritance have filed legal documents to stem the payment schedule to her due to the “undue influence” of what they deem nefarious people in her life, according to Radar.
B.K. is the sole beneficiary of her mom’s estate, unless she marries Gordon, in which case it becomes, “Yours, mine, and ours.” Oh yeah? Not if grandma Cissy can help it!
Gay 180 turn
Paris Hilton’s disgusting comment about gay men and AIDS must’ve set veins throbbing in the foreheads of all her PR folks, but they appear to be taking those lemons and making lemonade (or in this case, haterade?)
Could Hilton be gaying it up for the cameras now? She’s been seen sporting a rainbow-colored tote bag, which is of course the international signal for: “I love gay people and they are, like, totally not degenerates.”
Now she’s been accused of making out with a chick in a club (you know, like lesbians do), which led to her boyfriend allegedly punching the other chick’s boyfriend in the face.
Paris denies the gay kiss, but gurl, you on a roll with this whole homosexual thing. Two snaps up in a circle!
THE MUNSTER MASH
Is it true? “Wonderfalls” creator Bryan Fuller is reportedly hard at work creating a “highly-stylized ‘Munsters’” remake for TV, starring Portia de Rossi as Lily, Jerry O’Connell as Herman, and Eddie Izzard as Grandpa?
Fuller told folks at Comic-Con that he wants the show to be like “if Hitchcock was directing a ‘Harry Potter’ film.”
Sound cool? Well too bad, since the buzz is that the project has already been axed.
Not so fast, says Fuller, who claims that NBC told him such rumors were false. Stop teasing us.
Got scoops or local celebrity sightings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The charges have been dropped against Lindsay Lohan’s alleged hotel attacker.
- Michael Vick says he has burned through $29 million in four years.
- Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan is being sued by Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane for a tree that fell from his property onto theirs that “almost killed” Gayheart.
- As predicted in the Mayan doomsday Calendar, John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John will be releasing a Christmas album this year. Kenny G will also appear on it. Tick-tock, tick-tock.