- Getty Images File Photo
- Sharp: Lindsay Lohan wasn’t in court Wednesday, but she should get this suit dry-cleaned for her January court date.
Lindsay Lohan’s probation was indeed revoked on Wednesday for allegedly lying to the cops about a fender bender, as predicted.
The judge set another trial date for January, at which time it will be decided if she will do time or not … and according to TMZ it could be some serious jail time, up to 245 days.
Lohan didn’t show up to court for the hearing, but that’s OK in a misdemeanor case. Hopefully she was holed up in a nice New York hotel room with the loving support of her new paramour, The Wanted’s Max George.
Her lawyer didn’t have anything to say afterward, despite some funny questions she got from the assembled paparazzi, such as, “How do you feel about being in court allllll the time?” Start making those “Free Lindsay” T-shirts now.
The end of the Kardashian mystique? Kim no longer a prime sex symbol
In what will probably come as good news to many of you, Kim Kardashian’s star seems, finally, to be fading.
AskMen.com’s annual “Most Desirable Women” poll has Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis and Kate Upton topping the list … with Kardashian coming in at a pathetic No. 98 out of 100 (last year, she was No. 8). First Paris Hilton fell from grace, now Kim.
Who woulda thought that her romance with Kanye West would last longer than her star power?
The question is, which cranially challenged hot socialite with no discernible skills or talent will take the stage in her place? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your nominations!
Morrissey has some mean things to say about Kate Middleton
Former Smiths frontman Morrissey is definitely not parsing words about Kate Middleton’s pregnancy or the apparent suicide of one of her nurses. In fact, it can even be said that he put the “arse” in “parse.”
US Weekly reports that he said Middleton “feels no shame about the death of this woman. She’s saying nothing about the death of this poor woman. The arrogance of the British royals is absolutely staggering.” (Fact check: Middleton did indeed issue a kind statement expressing her sadness at the event.)
Morrissey also questioned whether she was in the hospital for pregnancy or “anorexia.” Bigmouth strikes again.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email email@example.com.
- “The Jersey Shore” will air its final episode Dec. 20. Just one day before the Mayan calendar says the world will end.
- Victoria Beckham was apparently too “Posh” to sit next to the rest of the Spice Girls at their recent reunion.
- Rick Ross blames the promoters, not gang threats, for his canceled tour.
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s assistant was busted in Norway for shoplifting some pricey sunglasses.
- George W. Bush’s daughter Jenna Bush Hager is pregnant with her first child.