- Reuters file photo
- Kristin Stewart
After revelations that she cheated on Robert Pattinson with married director Rupert Sanders, Kristen Stewart is reportedly now staying at the home of a male producer. (Yeah, um, that doesn’t look too good.)
Since vacating her onetime love nest, K-Stew has been crashing at the Sunset Plaza pad of “Welcome to the Rileys” producer Giovanni Agnelli, Radar Online reports.
“She is crying her eyes out nonstop,” a source told the gossip site.
“She is beyond mortified and humiliated and she is also broken-hearted,” the source said. “She says she truly loved Rob. She says he was her soul mate, but she blew it and now she is scared that she has lost him forever.” Well, duh.
The “inconsolable” actress evidently “hasn’t showered or changed or washed her hair in several days.” But that’s pretty much par for the course, right?
So it’s finally dawning on Jennifer Lopez that her backup dancer rebound fling has outlasted its expiration date? The erstwhile “American Idol” judge is reportedly tiring of Marc Anthony replacement Casper Smart.
A source told People magazine that J.Lo is “short-tempered when she’s around him.”
“Casper will most likely be sent packing when [her] tour ends in Miami,” another source told Radar Online. “Jen admits that she fell for Casper and that he was exactly what she needed at the time to help get over her painful split with Marc, but she is just ready to move on now.”
Hear that, Casper? Better keep racking up charges on J.Lo’s credit card until you get cut off.
Show of Hands
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis aren’t getting back together ... but they are at least getting along. They recently reunited to spend time with their two children at their mansion in France, and everything was just hunky-dory, reports Us magazine.
A gawker said that on a trip to a nearby market, “they were joking around. At one point, Johnny held Vanessa’s hand!”
But Johnny’s evidently still dating actress Amber Heard. And presumably, doing more than holding her hand. Just saying.
- Jack Nicholson was photographed by TMZ leaving L.A.’s Mr. Chow restaurant ... with his fly down.
- Jessica Simpson has “already lost 35 pounds of baby weight,” a source told Life&Style.”
- Stevie Wonder filed for divorce from Kai Millard Morris; wed in 2001, they separated in 2009.
- Rosie O’Donnell postponed her wedding after fiancee Michelle Rounds was diagnosed with a rare cancerlike disease.
- John Travolta filed papers refuting a cruise ship steward’s allegations of a sexual come-on.
- Model and reality star Adrianne Curry is 30.
- Model Marisa Miller is 34.
- Actress Soleil Moon Frye (“Punky Brewster”) is 36.
- Actress Vera Farmiga is 39.
- Singer Geri “Ginger Spice” Halliwell is 40.
- Director M. Night Shyamalan is 42.
- Singer Randy DeBarge of DeBarge is 54.
- Actress Stefanie Kramer (“Hunter”) is 56.
- Musician Vinnie Vincent of KISS is 59.
- Actress Catherine Hicks (“7th Heaven”) is 61.