- Getty Images File Photo
- Madonna's brother, Anthony Ciccone, claims the diva and their father don't care if he's dead or alive.
Though she recently joined the billionaire’s club, Madonna’s estranged brother Anthony Ciccone is a homeless alcoholic who lives on the frozen streets of Traverse City, Mich.
“What would you do in these circumstances when your family stood against you completely?” he told The Daily Mail. “Madonna doesn’t give a s*** if I am dead or alive.”
However, both Madonna and her dad claim to have paid for Anthony’s trips to rehab on more than one occasion. “Anthony just won’t accept help,” says Madonna’s father, Tony Ciccone. “As a parent you can only do so much before you have to let it go.”
Papa, don’t preach.
- “Game of Thrones” was the most illegally downloaded TV show of 2012.
- Angelina Jolie was found innocent of copyright infringement for her “Blood and Honey” script.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have a new baby girl named Lincoln.
- “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” took the top box office spot this weekend, earning $130 million.
- Justin Bieber’s pet monkey was quarantined in Germany. Who’s gonna drive J-Bib around now?
- Actor Asa Butterfield (“Ender’s Game”) is 16.
- Actor Matt Lanter (“90210”) is 30.
- Actor Sam Huntington (“Being Human”) is 31.
- Pundit Rachel Maddow is 40.
- Rapper Method Man is 42.
- Singer Susan Boyle is 52.
- Actress Denise Nickerson (“Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory”) is 56.
- Singer Jimmy Cliff is 65.
- Actress Ali Macgraw (“Love Story”) is 74.
- Actress Debbie Reynolds (“Singin’ in the Rain”) is 81.